Ten Things To Do Today to Get Business
- Send a handwritten note.
- Clip and send an article of interest.
- Talk to a satisfied client and ask who else you might help.
- Send a thank-you gift to someone who referred you (if appropriate)
- Give your business card to someone.
- Send a letter to the editor of a magazine your customers read.
- Add fifteen people to your mailing list.
- Leave a compelling voice mail.
- Make an appointment.
- Call a client you haven’t talked to in two years.
Rainmakers do something every day to help their company get new business.
Jeffrey J. Fox from How to Become a Rainmaker